Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Garage sale

I ventured to the store for the first time with 3 kids today! It was pretty good other than the occasional hitting. (By both Lauren and Dylan) Gotta love the sibling rivalry! They had a cart that holds 2 older kids on seats, and Ethan was in the basket part. I didn't have much room for groceries, but that's ok. I only needed milk. As long as the kids are fed, I think I can do it again! I used to go to the store all the time with the kids, but having 3 can make it a lot more difficult!

We had the garage sale on Saturday. It was ok, but we still have a ton of stuff left. I have a load to take to goodwill, and then I'm listing some things on Craigslist. I hope to get rid of it soon so I can park my van in the garage again! It was fun visiting with my friend Stephanie and my mom, thanks again for your help! I really appreciate it! Funny story: One of the toys didn't sell, so Dylan wanted to keep it. I took the sticker off the toy and put it on his shirt. He looked at me funny and said, "Mom, you can't sell me at the garage sale!" I couldn't help but laugh!

I got an I-phone last week. I absolutely LOVE it! If only I could blog on it, I would be set! I think it's funny how Dylan knows how to do everything on it! He's only 4! Lauren even knows how to unlock it! Kids and electronics!

1 comment:

kristine N said...

So true about kids and electronics. I just got a new phone and Sylvia's already figured out how to unlock it and mess with my settings!