Friday, March 11, 2011

Happenings

Oh my gosh! All 3 of my kids are sleeping at the same time! I can't even remember the last time this happened! I almost don't know what to do with myself and all the quiet! J/K! I am blogging! It is really nice outside today, so I am in a better mood and happy! I love nice weather! I am so looking forward to spring and summer weather! I feel so cooped up in the house and don't know what to do (or don't want to do it, either way!). I am really ready for spring cleaning and getting rid of a ton of junk sitting around my house! I'm also looking forward to getting rid of these nasty runny noses that the kids can't get rid of!
.
I've been in a decorating kick lately. (Pictures soon, still in progress!) Let me know if you have any good ideas! I would love them! We finally got the piece of wood for our entertainment center we bought back in January! One more piece and the whole thing will be put together. It has taken way too long to get this put together. (mostly because the box was missing a piece of wood! How does someone forget to put the wood in a box for a bookcase?) I love how it looks so far and I can't wait to get it done! I'm also working on a fun banner for birthdays. Hopefully it will be done for tomorrow! Now, on to the fun stuff!
.
On Tuesday, Dylan got to drive a 4 wheeler for the first time! He is getting so big! I got a little video of it, but I haven't downloaded it from my phone yet. He had a blast! We went to my friend's house and the kids had so much fun playing outside. Ethan even did great and took a nap for me! Yeah!
Last week, Dylan and I went to school, where he will be going to kindergarten next fall. I can't believe that he will be going to school! I feel a little bit out of the loop with what to do to get him ready!
Lauren is still having her physical therapy once a month. She is doing great, but still needs to work on her muscle tone. Our next step is walking up and down the stairs with alternating feet. She will learn soon enough and is such a good trooper. Dylan loves to play with all of the "new" toys that her therapist brings to our house.
Ethan is almost weened. I am only nursing him twice a day. He started whole milk and seems to like it. The doctor said that the tubes are great and working well, so we are in the clear! Yeah!
Yesterday, Ricky and I got to go to the mall. I needed to get something for Dylan's birthday, and actually found a couple of shirts for me! I love bargains and I got 3 shirts for less than $10! And then I found some clearance shirts for $2.50 and jeans for $5 at Target! I love finding great deals especially when they actually fit me well!
The kids are starting to wake up, so I gotta go! Check back soon for pictures of the cuties!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Sounds like things are going well! Can't wait for pictures!