Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Ethan!


Today, my little baby is turning one! I can't believe that it's been a whole year already! I don't know which is more traumatic, Dylan turning 5 or Ethan turning 1! We have spent most of the day just chilling at home. Ricky made some yummy pancakes for breakfast. I think Ethan ate 2! He is a great eater! I figured that since it was Ethan's birthday, we would let him take good naps at home today. He slept really well, and the kids had fun playing with his new toys!
We went to Chuck 'E Cheese to play some games after pizza at home. Luckily we didn't try to eat there, because a school had a fundraiser night and the place was PACKED! It was busier than a Saturday night! Crazy! We still had fun and Ethan enjoyed the rides! Dylan played the Jurassic Park game, so Ethan and I sat there with him. Ethan started laughing because the seat was moving! He laughed so hard he got the hiccups! So cute!
Can you believe that one token can keep all 3 kids occupied for a few minutes? Fun, huh!
We came home and let Ethan open his last 2 presents, some yummy yogurt bites and a new sippy cup! I love his cute little face in this picture!
Happy 1st Birthday to my cutest little one year old!

No comments: