Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another year older

I had a wonderful birthday, yet again! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! I got breakfast in bed and got to spend the entire day with my family! Yeah, I had to do some running to classes and whatnot, but that's all part of being a mom! Dylan was so excited that today was my birthday that he ran up to his teacher to tell her! I thought it was cute! Ricky helped out with the boys all day and then put up our Christmas lights on the outside of the house! I have wanted them up for 3 years now, so I am so excited to finally have them up! We all went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse! Yummy! I love their cinnamon butter! And then we came home to put the kids to bed. I got a new laminator for my birthday! I am so excited to start some new projects with it! Ricky also told me that he has some things planned for the weekend, but he won't tell me what! I'm glad I like surprises! Ricky had a week of vacation left, so he had to use it before the busy Christmas season starts!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you are off to a great start for your next year!!