Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my wonderful family and the time that we get to spend together! I love them very much! (We got our family pictures taken and I'll get around to posting them soon!)

Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Dylan had a little program at school. He was so excited to show us the songs they had been learning. It was really cute and Dylan even memorized 2 little sayings! I was so proud of him! Then after the program, they had a little feast to celebrate.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with family. Thursday, we headed over to Ricky's parent's house for the day. It was nice and relaxing spending time with his family. We played some games and the kids had a great time playing together. I took my camera, but forgot to use it. Darn! Then Thursday night I headed down to my parent's house. Ricky had to be at work at 3:30 in the morning, so we let him get some sleep while I went black Friday shopping with my dad. He had never been before, so I thought it would be fun to show him how it's done! I got some great deals, and he got the things he wanted so it turned out to be a great experience. Plus I got to spend some quality time with my dad.
Friday was spent resting at my parent's house. Since I didn't get much sleep, I wasn't into doing much! My mom took Dylan and Lauren horse back riding, which was Dylan's favorite time of the weekend! The boys and I headed home and Lauren got to spend some time with just grandma and grandpa.

Saturday morning, we headed to Illinois to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. We went to my aunt's house and almost everyone was there! My grandparents even made it, which was really nice! (Ricky had to stay back home to work, boo for retail stores) I think there were 11 kids under the age of 9 and they all got along wonderfully! We had a wonderful weekend of playing games and just hanging out. I love getting to spend time with family.

Last week was spent catching up from the long weekend. The kids really enjoyed the snow on Tuesday (after having the temperature in the 60's over the weekend! Crazy Indiana weather for you!) We had some friends over and the boys jumped on the trampoline. They Loved it!
Lauren and I decided to stay in our pjs all day. It was an excellent day for that! She was so cute outside in the snow!
I love the holidays!

No comments: