Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Ricky!

Happy Birthday To my wonderful hubby, RICKY!  Since I am babysitting all day, he decided to work. I don't blame him at all! I hope I can still make his day great so he can enjoy his birthday!  I love reasons to celebrate!   
 

Life has gotten crazy, but not too bad! Just busy most of the time. I started babysitting 2 weeks ago for two families. One is my little Jack and his baby sister, Cadence. They are both really good kids and I love them like my own. The other family I met at the beginning of the school year. The boy, Nathan is in Dylan's kindergarten class and his sister, Megan, is in 1st grade. I am only watching them before and after school until school is out. I have really enjoyed getting to know these wonderful kids. I am on week 3, an so far everything has been going very well. I haven't been stressed about it and the kids are doing great. My kids are waking up earlier now that there are friends here to play with. We are trying to adjust our schedule by getting to bed a little earlier. We are getting used to having the kids around the house, so it's been fun. Lunch time is a little different putting 5 plates together for kids. 

It seems to be the hardest for Dylan right now, but it may be also that he just started soccer, too. He is doing great in soccer. I love seeing him so excited about it. The very first practice he said that he didn't want to play soccer, he wanted to play baseball. I don't know where that came from as he hasn't ever played any sports. I told him that we would try soccer this year since I had already signed him up and he said ok. During the first practice, the coach was making the kids run back and forth for warm ups. Dylan came running over to me for a drink and again told me that he didn't like it. I told him to get back out there and by the end, he was enjoying himself. I think it might have been because it is all new to him. Ricky is enjoying working with him on his soccer skills. I am hoping that someday Ricky will be able to coach Dylan's team.

No comments: