Thursday, October 1, 2009

Teaching

I got the joy and privileged of teaching Joy School this week. I told Ricky after Wednesday that I really do not want to be a teacher. I am just not cut out for it! I had fun planning it and having it, I just really could not see myself doing this more than once every five weeks! I guess it was just different than anything I could have imagined. Dylan absolutely loves school! He talks about it all the time! I am so glad that I have such wonderful friends that want to share this experience with us!
.
I think I am getting lazier these days. I haven't taken any pictures since my last post, and that was almost 2 weeks ago! We have been keeping busy, but not with anything fun. I should just take random pictures of the kids like I used to. Maybe when Lauren wakes up, I will!
.
Ricky is taking a week of vacation in October. I am excited, but we aren't even doing anything! He still has school, so we can't exactly go anywhere far. I have a few fun trips I am planning for the family that should be fun! Maybe I'll have to get some paint and do another room in our house! Ricky will love me for this one! I just get tired of having tan walls in every room! I think the computer room would look good in lime green and black. What do you think?
.
We took a family trip to the dentist today. Dylan did great! It worked out nice having all of us there at the same time. Lauren only has 2 more years until she gets to join in on the fun! Glad to report, no cavities or problems! Yeah! After the dentist, we ventured over to the mall. I had a coupon for $5 of any purchase at Old Navy, so I figured I should use it! I didn't find anything that great, so I just got some socks for Dylan. He needed them anyway! Then we ran into some friends and walked around with them for a while. We let the kiddos play at the play place and we got to chat. How fun! Both kids ended up falling asleep on the way home. I guess they got worn out! Good for me!

1 comment:

Christy said...

i like lime green and black. We are using those colors for Kaitlin's room. Here is my inspiration, Good luck.
http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Girls-Rooms/Girly-Guest-room/detail.esi?oid=462732