Friday, October 23, 2009

Surprising news!

Yes, it's true! I am 18 weeks pregnant and having a boy! We had the ultrasound on Thursday! We were a little surprised by this pregnancy, so we waited a while to tell everyone. The baby is due March 24th, right after Dylan turns 4! I can't believe I am going to have 3 kids 4 and under! I guess we just needed to have another little Tater-tot running around her faster than we expected. We are getting excited and looking forward to seeing this little guy!
The doctor's office made it very convenient for blogging, because they give you a cd with all of your pictures on it instead of a vhs! Yeah for technology!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Melissa! You already a pro with two, what's one more?! Very exciting!

Weigel said...

I thought the cd was nice! Yay a boy!! Very exciting.

the Leiter family said...

Congrats Melissa! Your kids are adorable and I bet they are excited!

Steoger Fam said...

Wow! Congrats! You just had to have another one because you make cute babies. I loved that little I Love You picture.

kristine N said...

wow! That's wonderful surprising news! Congratulations!

Charlotte said...

Congratulations Melissa! That's great news! Hurray for more Tater-tots!

Katie McDowell said...

oh cute cute cute. congratulations on finding out it's a boy! i still can't get over the fact that this is your third. seriously, i can hardly manage 1. i'm glad i found your blog! let's hang out soon- chick-fil-a is my new favorite mom meeting place. you up for it?