Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another sick vacation

Ricky had some leftover vacation time that he had to take before the holiday season, so he's off for another week! Yeah! It would be even better if Lauren didn't have an ear infection. Poor girl was up all night crying and we had no idea. Luckily she is a trooper and taking it very well! Once she started the antibiotics, she was fine. We are enjoying eachothers' company and I am getting some organization done around the house. I love getting things under control around here. I just wish we had an attic to put some of the un-used totes in. That is one thing I will definitely be looking into before we buy our next home. I guess you live and learn, right!?! We are looking forward to a weekend away from the kids. My mom offered to watch the kids so Ricky and I could get away for the weekend. We are really excited to get away, if only we knew where we are going! The joys of being spontaneous! You'll have to check back next week to find out where we went! :) On a side note, here are some more cute pictures of Lauren walking around with her walker and my heels. She loves her shoes!

1 comment:

Amy Rose said...

She has gotten so big! Sorry to hear about her ear infection!