Monday, November 23, 2009

Motivation

On Saturday, I didn't have any plans, so I called my mom and invited her to come hang out. We went to the craft show at Harrison High School. It was really good and we were impressed with the prices. We had a great time and the kids even cooperated so we could shop a little. Yeah! Then we came home and started making strawberry-raspberry jelly. I was really excited to try it again and ended up making 18 containers of it! I guess I need to make some room in the freezer!
.
We had to wake the kids up the other day, so I wanted to get a cute picture of Lauren sleeping. I love the sleeping pictures!Ricky got Dylan up and he was being really cute, too!
One of Lauren's many looks. She was looking at a rabbit in our back yard. I think the rabbit's back for the winter. She was here last winter, too. Dylan wanted to give her some carrots. I don't think she'll leave if we feed her carrots! Lauren standing up. Still not walking, but up on everything! (and as an added bonus, you get a side shot of my belly!) We are all doing great around here. No more sickness for the momma which makes a happier home! I've been in a cooking mood, but not a dishes mood which can cause some problems! I need to clean up before I start making another mess. I have a lot of ideas running through my head, but haven't started them. I am almost finished with my Christmas cards. I just have to glue one more piece on. Yeah! I also made a tu-tu for Lauren the other night. It was really easy and very inexpensive. I already have orders to make some for Christmas presents! I got an idea from the craft show on how to make them look a little nicer than my first one. They are really fun and make me feel more crafty! You'll have to wait until after Christmas to see it on Lauren (she's getting it for Christmas!).

No comments: