Monday, December 21, 2009

6 Years and going strong

Ricky and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on Sunday. I can't believe that we have already been married for 6 years! It has been a fast 6 years, but the best ever! We celebrated by going to Olive Garden on Friday night. We had our babysitting swap, so I thought it would work best to just take advantage of the free babysitting.

Saturday, the kids and I went to Indy to spend the day with my mom. Dylan got to help us and we made 5 different kinds of cookies. It was really fun and relaxing, just the kind of day we enjoy during the holidays. Dylan really enjoyed spending time with his grandma. It's times like this that I really enjoy being a stay at home mother to take advantage of family time.
Dylan went to time out for not obeying and this is how I found him 2 minutes later! That's probably why he wasn't obeying!Lauren was enjoying the cookies we made!

Lauren woke up this morning with a double ear infection and an eye infection. Poor girl. Hopefully she will be feeling better by Christmas. The doctor started her on antibiotics and eye drops, so I hope she will feel better soon. It's not fun being sick or taking care of a sick little girl.

Dylan is going stir crazy around here. He has so much energy and likes to torment his little sister. I guess it's worse than normal because she is easily irritated and not feeling well. He has been my big helper getting ready for Christmas. Hopefully he will still enjoy helping when the baby comes!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Happy Anniversary. Your kids are so stinkin' cute!