Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My 27th Birthday!

I can't believe that I am 27 today! The only thing I ever associate with the age of 27 was my mother's age when she had my little sister. And now I am going to be having my third child at age 27! Crazy! I had a wonderful day thanks to my family! Ricky made me breakfast and then had to work, so the kids and I went to Moms and Tots at the church. We made cute little Christmas ornaments for a nursing home. It was really fun. Then we picked Ricky up and went to Applebee's for lunch! Yum! I love their food! By the time we were done eating, it was nap time! My favorite part of the day! Both of the kids went down and didn't fight it! Thanks kids! I was in the mood for potato soup, so I thought fresh bread would go great with it. I started making the bread, but it didn't get done in time for dinner. Bummer! Apparently I need to start it in the morning to make it for dinner! I guess I know for next time! We'll just have to have some yummy french toast for breakfast! Yum! After dinner, I was in the mood for some cherry cookies, so Dylan made them for me! They were great! Then he sung Happy Birthday to me! What a little sweetie! Now I am just finishing off the day by checking my e-mail and blogging! What a great birthday! Thanks to my family for making it a great day!

2 comments:

Weigel said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like it was a great day.

Michelle said...

Oops--I missed it! Happy Birthday a little late! :)