Monday, December 7, 2009

First Few Steps

Lauren took a few steps yesterday! Yeah! My parents and Ricky's parents came over for dinner and to celebrate my birthday. She started walking between my mom and I and would take 3-4 steps. She still lacks the strength in her leg muscles, so it might be a little while before she walks on her own. It was so nice to have them all here. It had been a while. Ricky made me my favorite, a homemade ice cream cake! Yum! It was very delicious, and even though it's cold outside, it tasted great! Thanks baby!
.
I taught Dylan's Joy school today. The kids were great and we had a wonderful time. I had them make snowflakes out of paper with scissors. The kids love to cut paper. Then we made cookies for their Christmas Party on Wednesday. They really enjoyed that. I guess I am getting better at teaching, because it is a lot easier now. I enjoy it more and know what to expect. We are going to continue even though we are loosing 2 girls. There will only be 4 kids until mid-March and then only 3.

No comments: