Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Things didn't always go exactly as planned, but that's the joys of Christmas time. We spent Christmas morning home with our family. We really enjoy spending some quiet time together before things get too hectic. Then around noon, we headed over to Ricky's parent's house. We were greeted by Joanna (my sister-in-law) reading my mind and making the most delicious cinnamon rolls! Thanks again! We then had a yummy dinner and opened gifts. It was a really nice, relaxing day. On Saturday, my family came up here to celebrate Christmas. It snowed on Christmas (my favorite thing on Christmas day!), so the boys got all dressed up in their snow suits and played in the snow with grandpa. It was really fun to watch them. My camera won't let me download the pictures right now, so stay tuned for the cute pictures of all our adventures.
For now, I will post some shots of the kiddos in front of our Christmas tree. They were not cooperating very well, but kids will be kids! I just loved their outfits and had to get some pictures of them. I'm trying to get over a cold right now, so I'll post more details next time. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!(you gotta love that "I didn't do anything" look!)

1 comment:

Amy Rose said...

They look sooo cute! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas.